So you’ve heard!! – Sharpie is sponsoring a Valentine’s LOVE ♥ HATE Debate Feb. 1st thru 14th)!
For a quick recap, on Monday the conversation focused around whether or not you LOVE or HATE Valentine’s Day. For the most part, I’m getting Lots O’ Love! but believe me the numbers are there in terms of Haters! *I’ll fill you in on the official L vs H count later on!* We also debuted the 1st set of several videos from interviews hosted on Chicago’s Maginificent Mile, featuring what people had to say about V-Day ! (You can still see Monday’s videos on Sharpie’s YouTube page, under the “Valentine’s Day -Love Hate Debate Playlist”
Now, onto Today’s topic…
Today is all about the GIFTS!!
Valentine’s Day is different from other gift-giving holidays. Let’s be honest, there is plenty of room for error here and sometimes our sweethearts hit the target right on, while other times we aren’t so fortunate and end up with a half eaten box of chocolates and a carnation.
Check out our latest and greatest videos from our Michigan Ave interviews where we asked Chicagoans about their V-DAY gift giving experiences:
So now that you’ve seen these vids., let’s get to talking! Here are some topics that could stir up some debate! - However, if you have a topic of your own, go right ahead and start up the convo!
- “OMG! BGE (best gift ever)!!”
- “You’ve got to be kidding…YouREALLY thought I would like this?!?”
- Back in the Day Valentine: FavoriteValentine’s Day memory from when you were little.
- Awkward V-Day!
- “I left blatantly obvious clues, but he/she just didn’t get the hint!”
- Homemade OR Store bought? Which do you prefer?
- ONE-OF-A-KIND Valentine: What original Valentine’s Day gifts have you received and/or given?! *(this could go both ways, good or bad )
As a reminder, here’s how the debate works…
Share your thoughts, stories & all the in between:
- Make a video and upload it to YouTube (post a video response in the comment section) on: http://www.youtube.com/SharpieUS
- Join Sharpie’s Fan page and leave your comments, videos and photos on our wall: http://www.facebook.com/Sharpie
- Follow & share your thoughts on Twitter with @SharpieSusan! Don’t forget to add #SharpieDebate hashtag