1. There are over 10 different greens to choose from among Sharpie markers, highlighters and pens! That’s a whole lot of green to uncap! Celebrate Earth Day by sending notes to friends, family, & co-workers with tips on how to be eco-friendly everyday. Write a letter to someone you know who practices a green lifestyle and celebrate their efforts! Leave reminders around the house, at school & in the office to do simple things that make an impact: Turn off the lights, conserve water, unplug electronics that you aren’t using, & of course recycle.
2. If you go through copious amounts of black Sharpie markers, this one’s for you: Get your hands on a Stainless Steel Sharpie and you’ll be sleek, stylish, and eco-friendly! The refillable barrel makes it easy to cut down on materials otherwise used to produce a brand new Sharpie marker – not to mention the gasoline that you’ll save cutting out those extra trips to the store.
3. Use up the that Sharpie ink today & every day! Sharpie has partnered up with Terracycle so that you can recycle your used Sharpie products & packaging. Terracycle will UPCYCLE these materials to make an entirely new product! (Find out more, click here)
4. You can make a “#1 EARTH” foam finger to celebrate Earth Day using Sharpie Markers just like the one Stephen Colbert made!!!
5. Boldly EXPRESS YOURSELF! Uncapping a Sharpie leads to creative explosions of the mind! The best ideas start with a Sharpie and a piece of paper. You could be the person who thinks up with the next life changing GREEN concept!
What are some of your reasons to UNCAP?
Happy Earth Day!