There is one glitch in the collegiate system… For most, college is pure joy – You’re on your own with this newfound independence, the rents can’t ask you where you’re going, who’s going to be there, or what time you’ll be home. You are at that stage of life when technically you’re an adult but somehow can get away with things that would never fly in the real world! In college, you build lifelong friendships. You face your fears & take on challenges you never thought possible. You find out who you are and want to be. And let’s be honest, this is the only time in your life when it is socially acceptable and you are physically capable of going out 7 nights in a row and still be productive the next day! Bottom line, college is awesome.
BUT (there’s always a “but”) there is one downfall… Shelling out the cash for books! That’s at least twice a year when you are forced to pay +$600 for textbooks! It’s like a friend stabbing you in the front - You see it coming, you know it’s going to hurt and then AAHH! You’re hit! If only a saint could come down and lift this burden.
TOO BAD! (bursting your bubble) There is no saint! Fortunately, for you there IS Sharpie! Sharpie can’t magically make textbooks free or drop prices to $0.25 but we can offer something else… How about letting us pick up the tab next semester?
You heard right – Let Sharpie cover your textbook expenses! Currently on Facebook, we’re giving you the chance to have your textbooks PAID FOR next semester for you AND 2 friends in Sharpie’s Right to Highlight Sweepstakes! Imagine what you can do with all that extra cash!
Here’s the rundown:
Sharpie is giving you the chance to win free textbooks for a semester for you and two friends when you enter Sharpie’s Right to Highlight Sweepstakes. To enter, you must be an enrolled college student and “Like” Sharpie on Facebook. Next, complete and submit the entry form provided. After you’ve submitted, choose two other lucky undergrads to share this GRAND prize with!
Head over to Facebook for all the details & enter Sharpie’s Right to Highlight Sweepstakes for your chance to win!
We’re not done yet! In addition to the grand prize, we will also be giving away FREE weekly Sharpie Prize packs on Facebook! Once you enter you are instantly qualified to win so keep checking back with Sharpie’s Facebook page to see if you won! –Because who doesn’t love free swag!?
**Having trouble deciding on whom you should share the gift of free textbooks with? Here are 10 People to consider:
- Your T.A. – Sucking up goes a looong way.
- Bouncer/Doorman – Because you look so much cooler walking to the front of the line.
- Wingman – He’s always got your back.
- Your blackmailer – Maybe they’ll finally destroy the evidence!
- Golf team captain - Cars may not be allowed on campus, but no one said anything about golf carts! Skip the hike & hitch a ride to class!
- The cook at your dorm/fraternity or sorority/campus food court- They’ll pack you leftovers for the days when class runs long & the nights you work late.
- The DJ – He’ll skip over the songs you hate!
- That girl who never misses class…ever! - Hit the snooze too many times? Not to worry, she’s already made a copy of her super extensive notes.
- Barista at the campus coffee shop – Waiting in line for coffee is never fun at 7AM.
- Party Pics photographer - He’ll hit “delete” for the times when you’re not the most photogenic.